Friday, August 27, 2010

{About a (lonely) girl}

The last time that I sat down and wrote I was ecstatic about the possibility of a new love interest in my mostly boring life. Today, I sit here depressed. It's a Friday night and I'm sitting in front of my computer screen writing into cyber space not even knowing or caring if someone will read this.

This time last weekend I was sitting in my friends living room watching two guys dancing and grinding while drinking their beers. I was having a good time! I was preparing myself mentally for what would be a night full of mistakes but no regrets. That's exactly what it was and it was fun! I do not regret it.

Tonight, the only thing I regret is not making plans with people. This is why I can honestly say that today, I am depressed.

Maybe it's the fact that tomorrow morning my best friend is leaving on a road trip and won't be back for a while. Maybe it's the fact that I could be cuddled up on a couch with my other friend making out and not caring about anything. Maybe it's because I could also just not care and take the car and go meet up my friend at the bar she's hanging out at tonight.

Whatever it is...it's keeping me in a foul mood.

Blah. Friday. You suck. Go screw yourself. Mmkay, thanks.

-h.

No comments:

Post a Comment