Saturday, June 13, 2009

Coldplay!

original date: March 10, 2009


So today around 2:30ish I found out that my all time favorite band, Coldplay, is coming to my city!!! You have no idea how happy this makes me! I have been waiting for this moment for a while now! They had a concert scheduled for last July but they cancelled and I was DEVASTATED!! So to be able to finally see them this June is going to be a dream come true! I actually cried a little bit when I found out!!!

Tickets go on sale to the general public on Saturday but because of God's grace I have the password for the presale tickets, so I will get to purchase tickets on Friday at 10 AM! Wish me luck as I race to find GREAT SEATS at a DECENT PRICE! I guess ticket prices range from $49.50 - $97.50 so I guess we'll have to see how much my tickets cost!

So excited!!!

Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment