Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hello

Hello! I'm Hilda and I've decided to start an online blog. But that's only partially true because I used to have a wordpress and now i'm switching over to blogspot because a lot of people i know have them. haha

In the weeks to come you'll read about my journey with God because right now that is what is most important to me, and I want to share that with the world and hopefully be an encouragement to someone's life, just like people have been an encouragement to me.

I'm transferring all of my past blogs to this site so if a lot of them have the same date you know why. but i will put the original date in the blog.

I leave you with this: "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." Don't ever forget that the Lord of all creation wants you to put all of your trust in Him. He is the ultimate everything - God is good all the time.

Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment