Saturday, June 13, 2009

hmmm

original date: April 11, 2009

So I realize that I haven't blogged in a while.

Since my last blog, my fairmont trip was oh so awesome! It was so good to get away for a couple of days. Especially since I got to spend some time with some very amazing people!!!

I've also decided on August 14, 2009. Future blog posts will elaborate on the significance of that particular date.

So as I sit here in my room...it's already April 11, 2009 - would've been my dog's 7th birthday today - I'm cold. lol cold because we have a timed heater in our house and i'm pretty sure that it shuts off around this time and starts up again around 4 am or something ridiculous like that...but yeah. i'm not tired so i'm typing...typing, typing, typing.

I don't know what exactly what to write about. I'm just typing and saying the first thing that pops into my head.

I am in love with the I-Empire Angels & Airwaves album!! It is phenomenal!! and also, lately I've been having these insane urges to listen to "Liar" by Disciple. Now if you know me, this isn't exactly the type of music that I'm used to listening to but this song is NOT SO BAD! It's actually really good. I'm pretty much in-like with this song. SO yeah...it's sweet! Kudos and shout out to Caleb for showing me this song. lol

So I totally missed the Easter celebrations at my church...and even though Easter SUnday hasn't passed yet I know I won't be there because my family was invited to attend a different church for a special service. Which is totally cool by me! It just would've been sweet to catch some of the Jesus Celebrations at my church. I missed Good Friday and I'll miss Easter Sunday. I was there for Palm Sunday though! It was pretty sweet.

Oh and on Palm Sunday...I made eye contact with the stupid ex. CRAP! It pretty much sucked!!!!!!!

He was walking by and i looked just as he looked and oh man it was horrible. What an awkward situation. I hope it never happens again. Seriously!

This morning I went to help my friend Melissa with her baby. She needed to clean the house and I offered to babysit little Mason while her and her husband cleaned up the house. I was there for about 2 hours. 'Twas sweet!! Mason is sooo cute!!!

What else did I do today? Oh yeah...I went to Boston Pizza with my mom, dad, and my brother. That was good. And then I told mymom that she had forgotten her friends birthday that was yesterday and she called her and we made arrangements to go and see her so we were at their house for the duration of the evening until about 10 pm and then we headed back home.

Oh and I am now the proud owner of Microsoft Office 2008 for MAC. haha so sweet!! I was super stoked to get it! Just because, iWork is sweet - don't get me wrong - but Microsoft Office is even sweeter! lol. next Apple software to purchase on my list is a different type of photo and digital editing software. There aren't enough editing tools on iPhoto. meh oh well...i still love my macbook! woot woot!

I have a date next Friday..well hopefully. I have a date with a boy and his name is Terry. lol it's going to be soo sweet! We're going to see "I Love You, Man" and "The Last House on the Left". It will be super fun! and I'm uber stoked for it!

Tomorrow is going to be a sweet day. Maria is coming over around 11 a.m. so I can straighten her hair to prepare her for Easter Sunday and then we're going to go and grab a quick coffee and Starbucks and then I'll come home and not do the photoshoot that I was supposed to do.

It's too bad. I was supposed to do a mini photoshoot with my friend Vicky and her baby girl but she can't anymore. Her husband went to California last week and was supposed to come back on Thursday but he lost his passport and now he's having trouble getting back into the country. So it's kinda crazy for them right now. So Vicky said we have to postpone our photoshoot to next Saturday, which is totally fine! But now I have an afternoon to do nothing. Well I guess not exactly because I'll get to continue cleaning my room! I have to clean my bathroom...lol.

Well I'm going to go to bed now. There is a short update on my days here in E-town.

Hope you enjoyed reading my boredom! lol.

'night.

Hilda

No comments:

Post a Comment